ASSISTANT FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER
Assistant Food & Beverage Manager Responsibilities:
The Assistant Food & Beverage Manager is responsible for the handling of all of the administrative and operational duties of the Conference Centre. This includes the supervision and coordination of all Banquet staff and their areas of responsibility. Responsible for establishing high standards of service that are responsive to the needs of our guests. Manage all aspects of staff training, development and performance of all banquet staff consistent with Oakwood Resort policies, Health and Safety guidelines and Employment Standard laws. Responsible for forecasting business levels and service requirements accurately. Maintain excellent communication with Catering Department personnel. Manage expenses, labour and material resources directly related to the banquet operation. Monitor sales of liquor, beer, wine and manage and report inventory monthly.
Job Type / Category Duties:
- Completion of weekly schedules. Schedule staff as necessary to ensure adequate and consistent levels of service
- To supervise and co-ordinate daily operation of meeting/banquet set-ups and service
- Completion of Banquet Bar Requisitions and maintaining the Hotel Bar control policies
- Responsible for administering department’s payroll via Payworks
- Responsible for listening to customer complaints and coordinating appropriate response
- Coordinate ordering liquor, beer and other supplies with F&B Manager
- Responsible for the hiring, scheduling, training of new personnel and disciplining personnel when required organizes and administers
- Banquet Event Orders for all conferences and functions via interpreting the customer contract, and notify the Sales Department of any questions that you might have that require clarification.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
At least two years experience in the hospitality and catering/banquet industry.
Banquet Supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
Send all resumes to email@example.com