Career Opportunity – Spa Receptionist
Oakwood Resort in Grand Bend is recruiting a Certified Esthetician.
We are heading into a very busy season and in need of two or three certified Estheticians to join our amazing team at Lakeside Spa.
Will need to work week days and weekends. Please send your resume to
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Be extremely team oriented and client-centered.
- Be well groomed and adhere to the spa dress-code policy
- Possess a great desire to help others through the benefits of detailed and accurate skin analysis and skin care.
- Confidently and knowledgeably educate guests, recommending services and products based on their needs with consistency and compliance with brand standards.
- Link skincare products to your service to enhance the guests experience at home.
- Possess Strong retail sales ability.
- Perform prep work, always maintain a clean, hygienic, and safe work environment
- Follow hotel and departmental policies and procedures.
- Post secondary education in Esthetics, preferably in facials, waxing, manicures and pedicures and make-up.
- 2-5 years experience as an Esthetician
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Courteous, discreet and professional demeanour
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- If you are interested, or know someone that would be interested, please share!
– A busy location
– Resort Location short walk to the beach
– All product and supplies
– All advertising
– All laundry
– Generous commission
– Great environment to work in!
If you are interested please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org