Our first priority is the safety and well-being of our Guests and Team Members. We are working to provide a safe environment with our re-defined “Oakwood Clean” cleaning protocols and safety standards for Covid-19. Through these elevated standards, rigourous cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces has been put in place.
- Staff wear masks
- Staff wear gloves where appropriate
- Enforcing social distancing
- More space in Lobby waiting area
- Oakwood Clean: increased cleaning using products approved by WHO
- No Coffee Makers in Rooms
- Removal of Paper Products at Check-In
- Maximum 2 Guests in the Lobby at a time
- Restaurant Patio OPEN 12 – Close Reservations call (226) 688-8593
- Take-Out Available To order call (226) 688-8593
- Snack Shack OPEN
- Golf Course OPEN 9 – 6pm
- Driving Range OPEN 9 – 6pm
- Indoor Pool is Closed until further notice
- Lakeside Spa is Closed until further notice
- Beach is OPEN
- 5 minute walk private access
- 5 minute drive to Grand Bend beach
- No Tents or BBQs permitted
- No Alcohol allowed on the beach
- Please remember to keep socially distancing on the beach 🙂
- Please bring your own beach towels if possible
Please note: in order to provide a safe and healthy environment for Guests and Staff, our Housekeeping Department will not be cleaning rooms during multi-day stays,
To request towels, linens or garbage pick-up, text a Front Desk Agent with the number given to you at Check-In
As part of Stage 3, Huron County regulations have permitted indoor dining. Currently, we have a limited number of seats available at Dave’s Pub & Grill as an alternative to our outdoor patios due to inclement weather. Reservations call (226) 688-8593.
Huron County Public Health Officials have requested that while visiting any business in our county you are required to wear a mask.
We are proud to see so many of you following this recommendation out of care and respect for fellow Canadians.
Dogs are not permitted on our beach. The Pinery Provincial Park, located just minutes South of Grand Bend, has a designated ‘Dog Friendly’ area.
- Maximum 4 Adults per room
- All rooms have a bar refrigerator
- License Plate, ID and Credit Card in Guests’ name are required at Check-In
- Registered Guests must be 21 years of age or older with a Credit Card in your name
- Lakeside Spa
- Indoor Pool, Hot Tub & Sauna
- Fire Pit
- Fitness Centre
- Due to operational restrictions brought on by the Coronavirus Pandemic, our Golf Package is currently the only accommodation package we are offering, other than our Best Available Room Only Rate
- Golf Package includes: Accommodations, 18 holes of Golf per Adult per couple and shared Cart
DAVE’S PUB & GRILL RESTAURANT
Enjoy Dave’ Pub & Grill Lunch or Dinner Take-Out Menu on the Patio, or take it back to your room! Limited seating is available at this time as an alternative to inclement weather on our patios.
Call or Text Order (226) 688-8593
18 HOLE GOLF COURSE & DRIVING RANGE
Please visit our Golf webpage to learn about our new Golf Guidelines. Book a Tee Time at (519) 238-8060 or (800) 387-2324 option 6 between 9:00am and 5:00pm.
Driving Range golf balls are available at the Pro Shop 9:00am – 6:00pm
We sincerely thank everyone during this time for your patience and understanding as we work through the changing landscape of this pandemic.
We wish the best to everyone, and look forward to seeing you soon!
The Scatcherd Family & Management