Dear Valued Guests,
We are happy to announce we have re-opened our accommodations! Dave’s Pub & Grill and Lakeside Spa are currently closed due to the Province’s most recent pandemic measures. Further updates will be posted here as we continue to re-open our facilities. Continue to visit our website, on our social media channels and via email updates. Sign up for our email to have updates delivered directly to your inbox.
We are doing our best to manage the increase in the volume of calls and emails during this time. We sincerely appreciate your patience. Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to welcoming everyone back soon.
The Scatcherd Family and Oakwood Team
The safety and health of our Guests and Staff are our top priority. Below are some changes we have made with this in mind.
Thank you for your patience and consideration!
- Staff wear masks
- Staff wear gloves where appropriate
- We enforce social distancing
- More space in Lobby waiting area
- Oakwood Clean: increased cleaning using products approved by WHO
- No Coffee Makers in Rooms
- Removal of Paper Products at Check-In
- Maximum 2 Guests in the Lobby at a time
- Golf Course and Driving Range closed temporarily due to the stay-at-home order.
- Dave’s Pub & Grill closed until further notice due to the stay-at-home order.
- Lakeside Spa closed until further notice due to the stay-at-home order.
- Indoor Pool closed until further notice
- Beach is OPEN to Guests
- Outdoor groups max 5 people
- 5 minute walk private access
- 5 minute drive to Grand Bend beach
- No Tents or BBQs permitted
- No Alcohol allowed on the beach
- Please remember to keep socially distancing on the beach 🙂
Please note: in order to provide a safe and healthy environment for Guests and Staff, our Housekeeping Department will not be cleaning rooms during multi-day stays,
To request towels, linens or garbage pick-up, text a Front Desk Agent with the number given to you at Check-In
Check back to get updates on our dine-in services based on Provincial and Huron County Public Health regulations.
Huron County Public Health Officials have requested that while visiting any businesses our county you are required to wear a mask.
We are proud to see so many of you following this recommendation out of care and respect for fellow Canadians.
Dogs are not permitted on our beach. The Pinery Provincial Park which is located just minutes South of Grand Bend, has an official dog walking beach.
- Accomodations are currently available for Essential travel
- Maximum 4 Adults per room
- All rooms have a bar refrigerator
- License Plate, ID and Credit Card in Guests’ name are required at Check-In
- Registered Guests must be 21 years of age or older
- Dave’s Pub & Grill
- Lakeside Spa
- Indoor Pool, Hot Tub & Sauna are closed for the summer. Check back to this page for news on re-opening.
- Fire Pit is closed
- Fitness Centre is closed
- Due to operational restrictions brought on by the Coronavirus Pandemic, our Golf Package and Bed & Breakfast package are currently the only accommodation packages we are offering.