Career Opportunity – Banquet Server
Oakwood Resort in Grand Bend is recruiting
The purpose of the banquet server is to provide for the guests needs according to the BEO and the clients.
This is a full time or part time position that requires 20 to 40 hours a week of shift work, Sunday to Saturday, depending on the requirements of the functions. Some heavy lifting is involved.
- Education: minimum Grade 12 education, must be 18 years old
- Experience: no experience required
- Professional Certification: Smart Serve
- Knowledge of food and beverage service techniques an asset
- Excellent communication and guest service skills
- Second language an asset
- Must be able to work well with minimum supervision and be a team player
- Must be physically fit and able to lift heavy items (approx. 25lbs)
- Flexibility in scheduling a must
- Part Time seasonal
- Available immediately until approximately mid September
We are a Mon-Sunday resort property with our busiest time from May to October, so flexibility regarding working hours is a must with a maximum of 44 hours per week.
If you are interested – please apply to: email@example.com