CAREER OPPORTUNITY – SPA RECEPTIONIST
To maintain flow and function within the spa by effectively booking clients, greeting them as they come in, and maintaining a professional air while making the clientele feel comfortable and at home.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for scheduling appointments via phone and email
- Required to call clients to confirm bookings
- Ensure clients are properly greeted, and let them know that they will be attended to shortly
- Assist aestheticians if they become busy by cleaning up the treatment rooms, and/or getting the needed stations set up prior to appointment
- Ensure clients fill out client profiles, and put data into computer
- Knowledgeable of the aesthetic industry, the services and the product we retail
- Complete daily paperwork for the end of the day
- Responsible for cash and deposit responsibilities in adherence to Oakwood policies
- Ensure that there’s juices, coffee, tea, treats available for clients
- Maintain a clean and neat retail and waiting room environment
- Complete a retail sale for an aesthetician if the need be
- Responsible for light house work, including dishes, disposing of garbage to proper area
- Assist in the processing and counting of the monthly inventory
- Promote and maintain a safe and healthy work environment adhering to the legislation set out by Occupational Health and Safety
- Perform daily visual workplace inspections
- Attend safety talks, and staff meetings
- Participate in the accident/incident investigation program
- Conducts self with regard for safety of employees; is aware of safety and evacuation procedures
- Assist with the training of new employees
- Report to supervisor/manager any health and safety violations
- Works in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Assist with other related duties, as required
- As an Oakwood employee, responsible for the ongoing general appearance of the Resort property. This entails allocating found garbage in the appropriate areas.
- Reception experience
- Mature and friendly and positive attitude
- Ability to quickly pick up and understand new information
- Knowledge of the aesthetic industry
- Follows instructions
This is a service environment that will include evening and weekend shifts, depending on the season, shifts may shorten during quieter periods, and be extended during busier periods. Shifts can vary between 8 to 10 hours.
This position will require the receptionist to be on her feet more than sitting at the desk, making sure that the clients are taken care of, and if the girls need anything.
If you are interested, or know someone that would be interested, please share!
– A busy location
– Resort Location short walk to the beach
– All product and supplies
– All advertising
– All laundry
– Generous commission
– Great environment to work in!
If you are interested please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org