STAY SAFE. STAY HEALTHY.
Oakwood Resort is always on the look-out for personable, friendly and customer service-oriented individuals to join our dynamic team. As we work towards fully re-opening with the safest measures in place for our Employees and Guests, check back here for Oakwood Resort Employment Opportunities.
In the meantime, we wish you the best in health and happiness.
It is the responsibility of the Maintenance department to assist all other departments in keeping their area totally functioning to Oakwood standards, to better serve the guests of the Resort
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the general repairs in all rooms, ie plunging toilets, cleaning sink traps, repairing light fixtures, painting, wallpaper
- Responsible for minor plumping, electrical repairs
- Required to fix locks, make keys for requesting managers and departments
- Repair dry wall, tiles, fix leaky rooms and change air conditioners
- Clean eaves troughs, winterize buildings, repair and maintain fireplaces
- Responsible for any remodeling and refinishing required
- Generally responsible for the maintenance of all buildings, inside and outside
- Assist in any emergency repairs
- Check pool chemicals on a daily basis
- Check logs for any repairs necessary
- Promote and maintain a safe and healthy work environment adhering to the legislation set out by Occupational Health and Safety
- Perform daily visual workplace inspections
- Attend safety talks, and staff meetings
- Report to supervisor/manager any health and safety violations
- Works in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act
Part-time hours: 16-24 per week
Job Type: Part-time.
Please send resume to email@example.com.
Oakwood Resort in Grand Bend is recruiting a Registered Massage Therapist.
We are a very busy Spa, your days will be booked! Lakeside Spa at The Oakwood Resort is currently looking for a highly motivated and hard working Registered Massage Therapist to join our team! Looking for someone to work 2 to 3 days a week. We will work with your schedule.
COVID-19 practices are in place and strictly administered.
– A busy location
– All product and supplies
– All advertising
– All laundry
– Generous commission
– Product Training
Job Type: Contract
Location: Grand Bend, ON
70671 Bluewater Hwy
Grand Bend, ON N0M
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide and deliver high quality Esthetician services
- Be extremely team oriented and client-centered.
- Be well groomed and adhere to the spa dress-code policy
- Possess a great desire to help others through the benefits of detailed and accurate skin analysis and skin care.
- Confidently and knowledgeably educate guests, recommending services and products based on their needs with consistency and compliance with brand standards.
- Link skincare products to your service to enhance the guests experience at home.
- Possess Strong retail sales ability.
- Perform prep work, always maintain a clean, hygienic, and safe work environment
- Follow hotel and departmental policies and procedures
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Estheticians are required to work week days and weekends.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Post secondary education in Esthetics, preferably in facials, waxing, manicures and pedicures and make-up.
- 2-5 years experience as an Esthetician
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Courteous, discreet and professional demeanour
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible and reliable
We offer: – A busy location – Resort Location short walk to the beach – All product and supplies – All advertising – All laundry – Receptionist – Generous commission – Great environment to work in!
If you are interested please forward your resume to: email@example.com